1. Exhibit at the Autosport Engineering Trade Show in Birmingham, England.
2. Instant Center analysis now does MacPherson Struts.
3. Improve Pitch Center analysis.
4. Document the Autorun capability.
5. Document the GEM file format used in WinGeo3.
6. Start work on Force-based roll centers.
1. Speak at the Armadillo Racing seminar in Tacoma, Washington, on Driving the Traction Circle and the analysis of data from a data acquisition system.
2. Improve Watts Link calculations - no more special treatment required.
3. Add Data panels to main screen to allow editing and analysis on the same screen.
1. Data Display gets marker value and scales. This permits editing and ride analysis on the same screen with a specific value, such as ToeSteer at 1-inch of bump
2. Implement a steering limit on input to reduce errors from out-of-range input.
3. The user may disable right mouse-click with a command on the Utility menu.
1. Work on natural viewing controls in Render Solid-Model graphics.
2. Bell-Crank axis analysis insures validity of bell crank axis points and design by calculating optimum viewing angle for analysis and understanding.
3. Modify WinGeo3 so it will run with Extra Large Fonts without scroll bars.
1. Formula SAE competition in Auburn Hills, Michigan, May 19-22. Serve as Design Judge and present Rookie-of-the-Year award.
1. Release WinGeo3 version 4.00 with Force-Based roll centers.
1. SAE Motorsports event with PRI in Orlando, November 29-30.
1. Exhibit at the PRI Trade Show in Orlando, Florida, December 1-3.
|Wm. C. Mitchell Software www.mitchellsoftware.com 800-844-7296 from USA and Canada 704-660-0330 voice 704-663-0085 fax|